IMPORTANT! Non-essential orders should expect processing delays of at least 3-6 weeks.
Our county has begun to move into Stage 2 of the Stay-At-Home order. We are in the process of re-staffing, and everyone is excited to get back to work!
Since the very beginning of this pandemic, we have gone to great lengths to ensure that our employees and their families stay healthy—that is our top priority! To that end, we've been operating with about 35% of our normal staffing in an effort to stay socially-distanced from one another. We hired a registered nurse full-time to perform wellness checks on every employee each day, keep our team educated about best practices, and distribute PPE and sanitizing products each day.
Our shipping team has been working really hard to get your packages out the door as quickly as possible. We have implemented two shifts each day (morning/evening) as part of our re-staffing effort and in a continued effort to maintain safety protocols in the typically-bustling shipping department. We know this pandemic has caused tremendous shipping delays with your orders—and we are forever grateful for your patience and understanding during these changing times. We're doing everything in our power to get caught up with our shipping queue, and we truly apologize for the delays.
For the time being, our phones will remain OFF, and our doors are closed to all foot traffic. This means no in-person parts collection until further notice. All orders and communications will be via internet. We will resume phone support as soon as we are able.
Important online order details that may affect you:
• Orders from professional repair shops and individuals in need of critical components will be given priority processing.
• Orders of non-essential products will be fulfilled as we are able, but will receive a significantly lower priority status per above.
• Non-essential orders should expect processing delays of at least 3-6 weeks.
• Once an online order is submitted, we cannot make any changes to it.
• We do not have the resources to make adjustments, or combine multiple orders.
• If you need to cancel an order, you can do so through the "My Account" tab once logged into your online account.
• We will fulfill your order as quickly as we reasonably can: Please be patient.
Thank you all for your support. Stay safe and healthy out there folks.