The GoWesty 2014 Calendar has arrived!
The 6th Annual GoWesty calendar has arrived and is ready to beautify a wall near you. Click here to order yours today!
We are happy to announce our 6th annual calendar contest is officially open!
GoWesty is seeking 12 scenic camper photos for our 2014 calendar, which will be available for purchase through our website in November. Winners will receive a free copy of the calendar, as well as $50 in GoBucks, redeemable with any GoWesty website order. But the best part, of course, is the fame and glory that comes from having your photo chosen and published!
- Photos must contain the exterior of a VW Bus, Vanagon and/or Eurovan. (No interior shots please.)
- Photos must be taken in an outdoor setting.
- Photos may not contain people or pets (unless barely visible, silhouetted, etc.).
- Submissions are limited to three per person.
- Submissions must be received by September 15, 2013.
- The more scenic, the better! Stun us!
- Close your vehicle doors. Seriously... you gotta close the doors if you want to have a shot at winning!
- De-clutter the area around your vehicle. We want to see your van in a natural setting, not a camp scene.
- Take a photo that you would like to stare at all month long.
- View the past calendar contest winners to give you a good idea of what we are looking for.
- Photos must be high resolution.
- Photos must be shot in a horizontal format.
Please note: Photos that don't meet these rules and requirements will NOT qualify for voting.
How to Enter
Email your submissions here, or send a disc with your photos to GoWesty Photo Contest, 1119 Los Olivos Ave., Los Osos, CA 93412, Attention: Christina.
The following information must accompany your entry:
1. Your contact information (name, email and phone number).
2. Name of the photographer.
3. Year and model of the vehicle(s).
4. Location the photo was taken.
Deadline for Entry:
September 15, 2013
(Winners will be announced in the October newsletter.)
We are looking forward to your submissions! Happy shooting!
Past calendar contest winners (click here to see a larger version):