We purchased this 1999 Eurovan full camper from Chuck and Merrilee of California for $8000. They purchased it brand spankin' new in California. It has all original paint, no collision history, and has been used gently. It is a late 1999 and has the 2000-2003 style interior fabric and lighter gray color on all the interior panels.
They are getting a bit older, and so is their camper! It was time to make a decision: Spend some money on it, or move on. After much consideration, they decided it was time to move on.
The total price listed above includes what we paid for it and our mark up, and the cost for all of the following:
• Fresh GoWesty rebuilt automatic transaxle
• All new timing chains and re-sealed covers
• GoWesty super duper ultra thorough 60k service
•New water pump With steel impeller (instead of sudden-death factory plastic impeller water pump)
• New thermostat and plastic housing—just in case
•AC serviced and working right FOR SURE
GoWesty super duper detail inside and out
- as close to new looking, working, and smelling as possible
- everything that is supposed to be there is there
- everything that is there is works—guaranteed!
- two new batteries and charging isolator
- refrigerator thoroughly gone-through and working FOR SURE
• Nice gray rubber mats front and rear
• Keyless entry system
• GoWesty lift and level
- Bilstein shock absorbers
- 16" wheel & tire package
- New 16" alloy wheels
- New Michelin tires all around
- 4-wheel alignment
• All new brakes
• Minor body damage on right side and rear hatch repaired and paint blended
• GoWesty black texture treatment around lower body band
A super solid, all original paint, rust-free EVC, nicely equipped, for a very decent price!
None of this work is done yet—allow at least 90 days for delivery, because we are swamped!
Gerry from New Jersey jumped right on this puppy! Nice buy, Gerry!
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2010 10:35 AM
Subject:It arrived today!
The eagle has landed and it is indeed a Sweet Peach. Thank you GoWesty. Heading out Wednesday a.m. to re-discover America. Blogging journey at http://astralnomads.blogspot.com proud member of the GoWesty blogging community. Cheers and thanks again. Gerry