We purchased this one for $16,000 delivered from the second owner. We found this MV for Cam through our Dream Deposit program, so he paid only 5% more than we paid.
Here is what we did to her:
• Super duper GoWesty maintenance service
- All maintenance items back to zero miles
- New water pump with "anti-sudden death, engine melt-down" steel impeller installed
- New plastic thermostat housing and thermostat
• Super duper GoWesty detailing inside, outside, and under
- Back to as close to new as you can get
- Everything that is SUPPOSED to be there is THERE
- Everything that is there WORKS, guaranteed!
• New Bilstein shocks all around
• All new brakes
• Front suspension adjusted back to new specs
• Four wheel alignment
• New main battery
• New, much higher capacity sealed deep cycle auxiliary battery
• Electric cooler hard-wired for better reliability
• New Engel fridge quick-release mount platform (already has the frig)
• New Dunlop snow and ice tires all around, plus
• New Michelin HydroEdge tires all, mounted on...
• Newly powder coated OEM alloy wheels (two sets)
• Plus a 9th alloy wheel for the spare compartment (instead of the original steel wheel)
• Nice stereo system with iPod interface and hands-free controls and sub-woofer
• Rubber floor mats throughout
• Fiamma F45 awning in silver case, 8-foot
• Black texture coating on bumpers and all around lower body line
• New German OEM pop-top tent
• New German OEM windshield
• Comfy new mattresses for top and bottom beds
• Shipping to a registered importer at the Canadian border!
Nice buy, Cam
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2011 1:18 PM
Subject: My Eurovan
Thanks for everything. What a terrific pleasure it has been dealing with you guys!
Cam is out there and enjoying the Eurovan! Take a look below for a wonderful update:
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2012
Subject: Eurovan Glamour Shot
Taken on the Jasper Parkway – a 230 km ‘commute’ between Lake Louise, Alberta and Jasper, Alberta. It’s not a great day, but it’s the best shot we have!
Thanks for all your support over the past few years.
Cam and Jen