We built this Eurovan Winnebago full camper for Diane back in August, 2006. For details on that sale, click here. Here is all we did for Diane:
• GoWesty fresh automatic transaxle
- filled with regular Dexron III instead of "special" VW only fluid so it is easy and
cheap to service
- drain hole added to differential section so oil can be changed (what a concept!)
• GoWesty super thorough inside and outside cleaning/restoration/detail
- everything that is supposed to be there is guaranteed to be there
- everything that is there is guaranteed to work
- as close to new looking and smelling inside and out as possible
• GoWesty super thorough major service including new water pump
• GoWesty lift/level treatment
- 16" alloy wheels
- 16" load rated top of the line Michelin tires
- Bilstein shocks all around
• New brakes all around
• AUL "Reserve" extended warranty
Diane had intended to retire in Texas. Well, one thing led to another, and she ended up in a job, AGAIN. So, she had to sell the EVC and get a larger, fully self contained motor home in which to live full time.
She had a great time with it, though. It only has about 10,000 more miles on it since we built it fresh for her. It is as nice as when she purchased it. It has all the stuff she purchased with it (refer to her sale for details).
This vehicle experienced a small fire inside, which ruined part of the ceiling and some interior panels. It was not a serious fire, but we pride ourselves on always being fully up front about everything we know, so there you have it. We got that all fixed so you would never know it ever happened. We paid $22,000 for this camper, and are marking it up only 10%. Plus, we just did the following:
• Interior parts replaced as needed
• Super duper GoWesty full detail to back like-new looking
• Fresh synthetic oil and filter
• New throttle body, and all codes reset
• Winnebago awning (Recommend upgrading to Fiamma F45)
• Lloyd rubber floor mats throughout
It did not take long for Susan and Michael to figure out this was a steal, and they snapped it up in June of 2008. For details on that sale, click here. They are a local couple and licensed it in California, close to GoWesty. Here is all we did for them:
• Upgraded stereo with iPod interface and better speakers
• Comfy memory foam mattresses upstairs and down
• Screen for the rear hatch opening
• GoWesty Eurobag: Soft luggage bag that fits in luggage rack
They have had a BLAST with it, putting about 26,000 trouble-free miles on it. But their family has grown, and times have changed—so it is time for them to move on.
John saw this and knew it had to be his. This Eurovan obviously started out in good shape but we made it even more incredible.
The vehicle itself started out at $22,000 plus a 10% mark up.
Here is a report showing how it all added up:
INV# COST DESCRIPTION OF WORK
202865 $ 26,481.74 Vehicle Purchase Contract
202973 $ 1,671.02 Service
203228 $ 291.83 Inverter
202862 $ 4,058.66 Interior/Exterior Restoration
203361 $ 484.46 Camper Floor Repair
203363 $ 264.59 Project Over-Runs
$ 33,252.30 Total Project Cost
Here is an overview of the GoWesty-fication:
- Replaced the front seats
- GoWesty signature black texture coating all around lower body
- Installed a new power inverter
- Every nook and cranny inside cleaned thoroughly
- GoWesty super duper, ultra major service
Nice purchase, John!