We built this vehicle for Summer in 2009. For details on that sale, click here.
This is what we did to it back then:
• GoWesty lift and level
- Bilstein shock absorbers all around
- New 16" alloy wheels
-New Michelin 235/60-16 HydroEdge tires
- 4-wheel alignment
• GoWesty super duper ultra thorough service
- All maintenance items back to zero miles
- All fluids, filters, belts, tune up parts—everything!
• All new brakes
• AC service
• New water pump with steel impeller (instead of sudden-death factory plastic impeller water pump)
• GoWesty super duper details inside and out
- as close to new looking, working, and smelling as possible
- everything that is supposed to be there is there
- everything that is there is works—guaranteed!
- two new batteries and charging isolator
- keyless entry system
• Fiamma F45 10' super deluxe awning
• Upgraded stereo with iPod and Bluetooth
• Class 3 trailer hitch and wiring
• Super comfy upstairs and downstairs mattresses
• GoWesty solar panel kit
• 12VCD/110VAC power inverter
• Nice floor mats throughout
And a 5-year/50k miles bumper to bumper, zero deductible warranty.
It has only about 12,000 miles more, and is a whopping $3,000 less. There is no way we could build one just like it today for under $42,000, and there are no longer any extended warranties offered for these vehiclesat any price because of their age.
But on this one: There are about 2 years/38,000 miles left on the warranty!
Another camper of exceptional value that probably will not last long!
Jim and Susan of Montana snapped this puppy right up.
Bob and Linda jumped on this little Winnie. The decided to add the following, all included in the total out the door price:
• The sometimes-does-not-always-cut it FRIDGE B GONE
• Engel 43 quart all-electric, always-super-cold-beer frdge B THERE
• GoWesty black texture treatment around the bottom
• Shipping to their front door
Nice buy guys!
Nap time is over--time to get busy!
We were happy to hear such a nice update from the proud new owners!
From: Bob and Linda
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2012
To: GoWesty crew
Subject: Our GoWesty camper has arrived!
Good morning GoWesty gang,
Our GoWesty camper arrived on a truck last night and as luck would have it we were here to receive it!
I have already driven it 60 miles, and am very impressed with the suspension and handling: Big thumbs up for your suspension modification. Plenty of deer on the way home and found that the brakes are super. I listened to my iPhone on the way home, nice sound system! The GoWesty Frig B Gone shelf unit is great as is the new Engel frig, which was cold in minutes!
I spent the morning taking advantage of the nice weather to wash the exterior, wheels, tires and pop top. The interior was spotless. Our GoWesty camper is everything you said it would be!
We will be taking off for a couple of weeks in January for Arizona and looking forward to the maiden voyage.
Thank you, GoWesty!