Here is a nice, average-mileage EVC. We paid $16,000 for this one, and then we got to work. Here is all we did:
• All new timing chains and re-sealed covers
• GoWesty super duper ultra thorough major service—everything back to zero miles
• New water pump with steel impeller (instead of sudden-death factory plastic
impeller water pump)
• New thermostat and plastic housing—just in case
• AC serviced and working right FOR SURE
• GoWesty super duper detail inside and out
- as close to new looking, working, and smelling as possible
- everything that is supposed to be there is there
- everything that is there works—guaranteed!
- two new batteries and charging isolator
- new OEM VW windshield and molding
- rubber floor mats throughout
• New stereo with Bluetooth
• Keyless entry system
• GoWesty lift and level
- Bilstein shock absorbers
- 16" wheel & tire package
- New 16" alloy wheels
- New Michelin tires all around
- 4-wheel alignment
• All new brakes
• GoWesty black texture treatment around lower body band
• New Engel all-electric refrigerator
• GoWesty solar panel system
• Full page of reliability-enhancing mechanical items, totalling over $4000
Here is a report showing how it all added up:
|1||$23,673.45||Vehicle Purchase, Mark Up, Doc Fees, Shipping Costs|
|2||$ 2,463.71||Timing Chains|
|3||$ 8,310.66||Interior/Exterior Restoration Parts & Labor|
|4||$ 906.24||Brakes Front and Rear|
|5||$ 2,349.95||Suspension Lift / Level / Alignment|
|6||$ 2,045.35||Major Service|
|7||$ 4,058.20||Reliability Items|
|8||$ 3,073.82||Eliminate Fridge / Engel Install / Solar|
Awning / Inverter / Bikes / Mud Flaps / Hitch
|$50,143.38||Final Project Total|
She is 100% GoWesty, all work warrantied for 12 months/12,000 miles, and she is ready to go!
Eric of California snagged this puppy RIGHT up. Total out the door price includes:
• Fiamma F45S, 10 foot awning
• 900 watt inverter
• GoWesty 2" trailer hitch and wiring
• Yakima Swing Daddy bike rack
• OEM VW mud flaps
• California sales tax
• Full year of registration
Nice buy, Eric!
Happy trails to you!
From: Lollo and Eric
Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2013
To: The GoWesty Crew
Subject: Thank you!
Hi GoWesty crew!
Just wanted to thank you for taking care of everything when I brought our Eurovan camper in last week. I really appreciate the work done as a gesture of good will, allowing us to exchange some items for ones we like better, the loaner vehicle while I was there, and the time you took to answer all my questions.
Thanks again for the great service, products, and camper!
Lollo and Eric