We purchased this little MV for $11,000, marked that up 20%, rolled up our sleeves and did the following:
• GoWesty rebuilt transaxle, with 48/48 warranty
• New transaxle control unit (TCU)
• Super duper GoWesty maintenance service
- All maintenance items back to zero miles
- New water pump with "anti-sudden death, engine melt-down" steel impeller
- New plastic thermostat housing and thermostat
• All new timing chains
• Bilstein shocks all around
• Five new GoWesty 16" x 7.5" wheels, four new tires
• Front suspension adjusted back to new specs
• Four wheel alignment
• New main battery
• Super duper GoWesty detailing inside, outside, and under
- Back to as close to new as you can get
- Everything that is SUPPOSED to be there is THERE
- Everything that is there WORKS, guaranteed!
• New, much higher capacity sealed deep cycle auxiliary battery
• Electric cooler hard-wired for better reliability
• Black texture coating on bumpers and all around lower body line
• Yakima roof rack tracks—rack ready
• GoWesty Class III trailer hitch—for towing or for a bike rack or for....
• Nice stereo system with iPod interface and Bluetooth cell phone control
Here is a report showing how it all added up:
|1||$14,455.00||Vehicle Purchase Contract|
|2||$10,712.76||Interior / Exterior|
|3||$11,530.26||Transaxle / T-Chains / Major Service|
|4||$2,952.58||Wheels, Tires / Suspension / Steering|
|5||$4,375.55||Reliablity Items / 24V|
|6||$8,907.64||Options: 2nd Battery / Frig / Racks / Hitch / Stereo|
|$52,933.79||Final Project Total|
Alex and Tina got their dream Westy! Total out the door price above included all tax and licnese fees.
Nice buy, guys! Happy trails!
From: Alex and Tina
Sent: Saturday, June 01
To: GoWesty crew
Subject: Fwd: GoWesty.com - Order #132436 for 0723
Thank you all for all the work done on my Eurovan. Tina and I left and before we knew it we were on Hwy 1 headed for Marin. The van made it a pleasure and we had no problems.
Love our Westy!
Thank you again.