We sold this camper to the previous owners back in 2009. For details on that sale, click here. They put only 9,258 miles on this camper, but had a blast doing it! It was trouble-free for them, as it was for the two previous owners to whom we sold this very same camper back in 2005 and 2007. It is back, and it needs a new home!
We are selling this vehicle on consignment. The current owners have agreed to accept $22,000 for it, which is very fair—especially considering how well they took care of it, and how few miles they put on it.
The advertised price includes what they are getting, our GoWesty 10% consignment fee, and the cost to do the following work:
• Super thorough, ultra major GoWesty service
• New GoWesty external transaxle cooler kit
• Two new batteries and new battery isolator solenoid
• All new front brakes, rear still at over 70%
• Original fridge eliminated—more storage space added
• GoWesty black texture treatment all around lower body
• Super thorough detailing inside and out
• Our GoWesty standard promise:
- Everything that is supposed to be there is there
- Everything that is there WORKS! Guaranteed!
Here is how it all adds up to the advertised price:
|1||$24,255.00||Vehicle Purchase & Mark Up|
|2||$3,025.75||Major Service / Rack Boots / AT Cooler / Batteries|
|4||$5,059.92||Interior / Exterior Restoration|
|$39,038.12||Final Project Total|
All of this work is listed in four detailed pages, and all work is warranted by GoWesty for 12 months/12,000 miles, whichever comes first. All of the extras and options added for the previous owners are included with this camper, as well. Transaxle is still original and working fine—but that will be the next big expense sometime in the next 50-100K miles.
Another great camper with great karma, for a great price!
Mandy just happens to live in the nearby, stopped in, check this puppy out and said, "Heck yeah! I'll take it!"
Total out the door price of $42,557.74 listed above is higher than the total of the report above becuase it it includes all California sales tax, license fees, smog check and certificate, plus a porta-potti and comfy mattress Mandy added.
Nice buy, Mandy! Happy trails!