We built this beautiful Westy from the ground up back in 2011. For details on that sale, click here.
Here is an overview of the GoWesty-fication we did back then:
• Completely disassembled outside, inside, under
• Body repainted in the original color, black texture, GoWesty bumpers
• New LP tank
• South African grille and headlights
• Every nook and cranny inside cleaned thoroughly
• New stereo, speakers and subwoofer
• All new rear brakes, big brakes up front
• Suspension and steering completely overhauled
• GoWesty 2.5 liter engine
• New exhaust system
• All new cooling system
• GoWesty super duper, ultra major service—all maintenance back to zero miles
• All new fuel delivery system—fuel tank re-sealed, ALL new fuel hoses
• Fresh AT transaxle, with posi-traction and new GoWesty external cooler
• New Michelin Hydro Edge 16" alloy wheel and tire package
• Solar-powered auxiliary battery system
• Original fridge replaced with new storage space
• Engel all-electric fridge
• Fiamma F45 awning, 10-foot model, in black case
• Propex LP gas furnace
• Auxiliary battery system updated
• GoWesty pop-top lift assist system
• New Yakima roof rack system
The only bad luck they had was a bout with some bad fuel which ruined the fresh 2.5. So, we just put in a fresh 2.5, and one of our new GW-EFI obsolete parts replacement kits with knock sensor. So bad fuel will lose the next fight!
The owners took very good care of it and used it gently. It looks literally as nice as the day it left here. We repurchased this Westy for $50,000 and are marking that up only 5%.
There are only about 7,000 more miles on this Westy. It comes with all the items listed above, plus it has a fresh GoWesty 2.5 with fresh warranty, and is a full $4,000 less than it sold for originally, and around $10,000 less than it would cost to build the exact same vehicle from scratch.
And: This Westy is available now. NO WAITING.
Don't blink—this one will be GONE--Too late....
Carolyn from California didn't blink!
Carolyn submitted a wish list last month, so she was our list of folks to notify when we had a Westy available. She snapped this one up within about an hour of being notified it was available.
Total price includes adding three point seat belts and head rests to rear seat, and all tax and licensing fees for a California resident.