We sold this EVC to John back in 2003, for details of that sale, please click here. This is what he got back then:
• GoWesty super duper, ultra thorough major service
• Super GoWesty detailing inside and out
• All new brakes
• Bilstein shocks all around
• Nice stereo
• Class three trailer hitch and trailer wiring
For personal reasons, John had to give up this sweet camper. We paid John $16,500 for it this time around, and are marking that up only 10%.
On top of what it cost us, and our mark up, we are adding the cost of the following:
• Super thorough GoWesty detail inside and out
- As close to new looking and smelling as humanly possible
- Everything that is supposed to be there is THERE
- Everything that is there is guaranteed to WORK
• Pop-top tent removed, machine washed, screens replaced
• Fresh maintenance service
- All maintenance back to zero miles
• Fresh GoWesty lift/level and new wheels and tires all around
• New water pump with steel impeller
• New thermostat and housing
• New keyless entry system
• New windshield and seal
• Two new batteries
• Thoroughly serviced, repaired, and tested refrigerator with (now obsolete) high altitude kit installed
This vehicle will take about two weeks to get ready. It will look as close to new as humanly possible, and drive better than new!
Jane and Billy snapped this little EVC right up. The total out the door price includes all of the above, plus all tax and licensing fees.
Nice buy, guys!