We sold this EVC to Jim and Carol back in 2006 when it had only 24,662 miles on it. Click here for details on that sale.
Total out the door price they paid was $53,177.20, and included:
• GoWesty lift and level
- Bilstein shock absorbers
- 16" wheel & tire package
- New 16" alloy wheels
-New Michelin tires all around
- 4-wheel alignment
• GoWesty super duper ultra thorough 60k service
• AC Service
• New water pump with steel impeller (instead of sudden-death factory plastic impeller water pump)
• GoWesty super duper details inside and out
- as close to new looking, working, and smelling as possible
- everything that is supposed to be there is there
- everything that is there is works, guaranteed!
• Two new batteries and charging isolator
• New OEM mud flaps all around
• GoWesty class III (2" square) trailer hitch
- Trailer wiring installed
• Fiamma F45 ten foot awning, installed
• New floor mats throughout
• Additional lighting over sink
The vehicle came back to us almost as nice as when they drove it away. They had clear plastic applied to the nose and mirrors of the vehicle—see close-up below. So, even rock-chip wise it is still very close to when they purchased it. There is only one minor body flaw, a close up is also shown below. It is not worth fixing, as the paint is not even broken. They also had all the windows professionally tinted, and those are all still in great shape.
After we got it back from Jim and Carol, we did the following:
• Freshly detailed inside and out
• Fresh oil and filter change
• Brake fluid and coolant flushed (2-year interval items)
• New window shades in rear and sliding door windows
• Two new batteries
• Over $1600 worth of AC system work
We sold it to Craig in Colorado back in April, 2009. He snapped it up just two days after it was posted. Total out the door price of $43,149.56, which included shipping to his door. Craig tows around a super long trailer with a competition glider in it, and this rig just did not work out for doing that as well as he had wished. So, we bought it back from him for $30,500 delivered. Included in the advertised price above is:
• Our modest 15% mark up
• Fresh service
• Super duper detail inside and out
• Fridge fixed (quit working on Craig)
So, it has only 3,679 more miles than when Craig drove it off just five months ago, and it is almost $3000 less! What are you waiting for?
"Nothing!" say John and Carol! A super nice, local couple ended up with the sweet EVC! They were not too picky about aesthetics, and they had the luxury of just stopping on by and giving it a "thumbs up" as is—so they were able to save a few pennies on it. They did add a super comfy GoWesty downstairs memory foam mattress and a pair of rubber floor mats for the front, but that's it!
Happy trails, you two! Nice buy!