Here is another MV that is a single-owner, southern California vehicle. No rust AT ALL. No collision history AT ALL. Photos of it are as it arrived. When we are done with it, it will be as close to new inside and out as possible.
The owner of this vehicle came to GoWesty about two years ago with a transaxle problem. He did not like our quote, so he took it to another shop. The other shop took out the transaxle, and sent it to a place in Texas, waited about a month, put it back in—no good. They took it back out, sent it back to Texas, waited another month, put it back in—and it worked well, but leaked. All the while they rolled the vehicle around without the axles in it, and ruined the front wheel bearings. So, when the customer finally got the vehicle back, after about three months total, the transaxle was leaking like a sieve, and the front wheel bearings were houling... So much for saving money! It may have cost him more than just money, too, as he ended up getting a divorce, which is why it is here now for resale...
We paid $22,250 for this MV. The price listed above includes:
• Our modest mark-up of only 4%
• GoWesty super duper ultra thorough detail inside, outside, and under
• GoWesty super duper ultra thorough major service
- All maintenance items back to zero miles
• Timing chain cover R&I, re-sealed, trans re-sealed
• New water pump with metal impeller
• Bilstein shocks all around
• Suspension height adjusted back to factory specs
• Four like-new, but used, tires
• Computerized 4-wheel alignment
• Two new batteries
Bill picked up this (already very sweet) MV, and then he had us take it to the next level. We went over it AGAIN, top and bottom, inside and out and made it as close to showroom condition as you can get:
• Anything inside that was even remotely less than perfect, replaced
• Outside gone over again—all new glass up front, lenses and windshield
• Wheels re-powder coated for a NEW look
• New Michelin HydroEdge tires all around
• GoWesty trailer hitch
• Nice set of plush carpet floor mats
• Shipped to his front door
Total price includes all sales tax and licensing fees.
Nice going, Bill. Happy trails!