We purchased this one from the original owner in Texas.
We paid $23,850, delivered. We are marking that up 20%, and adding the cost of the following:
• GoWesty lift and level
- Bilstein shock absorbers
- New 16" alloy wheels
- New Michelin tires all around
- 4-wheel alignment
• GoWesty super duper ultra thorough 60k service
• Over $1400 worth of AC system work
• New water pump with steel impeller (instead of sudden-death factory plastic impeller water pump)
• New thermostat and plastic housing—just in case
• GoWesty super duper detail inside and out
- as close to new looking, working, and smelling as possible
- everything that is supposed to be there is there
- everything that is there is works, guaranteed!
• Two new batteries and charging isolator
Basically: Back to better than showroom condition and way better equipped than when it was brand spankin' new.
This one is NOT done yet, and we are TOTALLY slammed with work. So, allow at least 4 weeks for delivery.
Andrew and Julie got themselves a really nice EVC! And they fixed it up RIGHT. The total out the door price listed includes all of the above, PLUS:
• All tax and licensing fees
• Fiamma F45 10' awning
• Upgraded stereo with iPod, Bluetooth, subwoofer
• Flip down DVD player with wireless headphones
• Class 3 trailer hitch and trailer wiring
• Yakima roof racks system
• Recaro full leather front seats
• Super comfy bed mattresses upstairs and down
• More cup holders added throughout
• Nice rubber floor mats throughout
• OEM VW mud flaps all around
• Level indicators
• Ladder for the kids
• Always charged and ready flashlight
• And a shopping spree in our retail shop!
Nice buy, you guys! Congratulations!