We sold this camper to Sherry back in 2006. Click here for details on that sale. Sherry's life has changed, and it is time to move on to a different type of vehicle.
Sherry recently wrote:
Sent: Wednesday, September 09, 2009 6:14 PM
Subject: Time to move on...
Thanks so much for making this so easy. We've had a lot of fun adventures in the camper, and I know we're going to miss it. I knew once my daughter started college our needs would change, so it's a good time to let it go, while it still looks good, runs great and still has low miles.
So it is back, and will be as nice as the day it left!
Included is all we did for Sherry just 26 months/26,821 miles ago:
• GoWesty mark-up (what we paid for it, plus 10%)
• GoWesty super duper thorough detail inside, outside, and under
- Interior disassembled, cleaned, and reassembled
- Exterior dings removed without breaking paint
- Thorough polish and wax
- Anything less than perfect replaced
• GoWesty super duper major service
- All maintenance items back to zero miles
• New water pump with steel impeller
• GoWesty lift/level treatment
- Suspension adjusted for proper ride height
- Bilstein shocks all around
- 16 alloy wheels
- New Michelin MXV4-PLUS load rated 16” tires
• Trailer hitch and wiring
• Yakima roof rack ready (tracks added)
Plus, while she had it it got ALL new brakes at 49,838 miles. She also had all the windows professionally tinted.
We paid her $27,400 for it, delivered. We are marking that up just 7.5%, and plan to do the following, the cost of which is INCLUDED in the price:
• Fresh service
• New thermostat and housing—just in case
• Super duper, ultra thorough GoWesty detail inside and out
• Two new batteries
The 225/60-16 Michelin MXV4 tires are still not officially "worn out"; they still have about 30% left on them. It would be nice to put on a set of the current tire we use: 235/60-16 Michelin HydroEdge. Or, you could just wear these out and do that later.
Price listed DOES NOT include tax, license, smog check or certificate, and/or shipping, as applicable.
Blink and this one will be gone!
Tim and Teresa did not blink! They came down and test drove this puppy, and a week later said, "Sign us up!"
The total out the door price listed includes:
• All tax and licensing fees
• Fiamma F45 awning
• Recaro full leather front seats
• Upgraded stereo, including
- state of the art Pioneer 5000 head unit
- upgraded rear speakers
- iPod interface cable
• Level indicators installed
• Rubber mats front and rear
Nice buy, Tim and Teresa!