This one is not here yet—photos and more details are forthcoming. The photo above is one we already built, and it looks exactly like this new one will look when it is ready.
We paid $10,350 for his one delivered, and are marking that up 20%. So, the vehicle itself starts out at $12,420, which ain't a bad price for a 1997 EVC. However, we will not sell it as-is, only when finished, and for the price listed at the top of this ad.
This is what is going into it, all included in the listed price:
• GoWesty lift and level
- Bilstein shock absorbers
- New 16" alloy wheels
- New Michelin 235/60-16 HydroEdge tires
- 4-wheel alignment
• GoWesty super duper ultra thorough service
- All maintenance items back to zero miles
- All fluids, filters, belts, tune up parts—everything!
• AC service
• New water pump with steel impeller (instead of sudden-death factory plastic impeller water pump)
• GoWesty super duper details inside and out
- as close to new looking, working, and smelling as possible
- everything that is supposed to be there is there
- everything that is there works—guaranteed!
- two new batteries and charging isolator
- new LPG tank
- refrigerator completely gone-through
• GoWesty black texture treatment on bumpers and around bottom
• Keyless entry system
All of that and more is included in the advertised price.
This is another 100% GoWesty late model EVC at a very attractive price...
This puppy is NOT done, and we are TOTALLY SLAMMED with work. Please expect 6-10 weeks for completion from date of purchase.
SOLD! Scott and Lee partnered up on this purchase—details to follow...