We JUST built and sold this vehicle to Bill of California. Click here for details on that sale.
You get everything we did for him:
• GoWesty super duper ultra thorough major service
- all maintenance items back to zero miles
• Timing chain cover R&I, re-sealed, trans re-sealed
• New water pump with metal impeller
• Bilstein shocks
• New Michelin HydroEdge tires all around
• Suspension height adjusted back to new height
• Computerized 4-wheel alignment
• Two new batteries
• GoWesty super duper ultra thorough detail inside
- anything inside that was even remotely less than perfect, replaced
• Outside gone over again with a fine tooth comb
- all new glass up front
- all new headlights, fog lights, turn signal lenses
- new windshield and molding
- all the funky black tape between the side windows removed
- matte black forever-fix paint applied instead
- super, duper ultra nice detail work on the paint
- wheels powder-coated back to NEW look
(this thing is NICE)
• Trailer hitch and a nice set of plush carpet floor mats
We gave Bill back $35,000 for this MV, and are marking that up only 2%. Bill put just 3,423 miles on it. It is in exactly the same condition as when he drove it off the lot, but for over $6,500 less...
I cannot tell you why Bill decided to sell this vehicle back to GoWesty. But one thing is for sure: There is nothing wrong with the vehicle.
Indeed: This is just about the nicest example of an 01-03 MV we have ever prepared.
Steve came by and checked out this little MV and agreed: IT'S NICE.
He REALLY wanted a Syncro, but after forming a committee with Linda on the matter: They decided a rugged MV was the way to go. So, he had us do the following:
• Extra 2" lift
• Black texture coating all around
• BFG All Terrain tires
That's what gives this little MV its tough look and, in fact, better off-road ability. While we were at it, Steve and Linda also had add:
• New stereo with hands-free cell phone and iPod interface
• Subwoofer for a complete sound
• Engel freezer/fridge mounted quick-release behind passenger seat
• Camper swivel pedestal added to passenger side seat
• Solar panel on roof—GoWesty quick-release style
• Comfy memory foam pad for downstairs bed
All set, Steve and Linda! Have fun!