We are happy to offer these nice quality high pressure cast wheels made specifically for the Bus & Vanagon platform. They have the correct bolt pattern and offset required to mount to your vehicle without any modifications. No special hardware, longer studs, or wheel spacers are required! Sold individually. Want a set?
• 1971-79 Type II Bus
• 1980-91 2WD Vanagon
• 1986-91 4WD Syncro Vanagon - See fit notes tab
• 15" x 7"
• Offset: ET23
• Center bore: 67mm
• High-quality silver paint and clear coat
• Made in Asia
• Includes mounting hardware
Mounting hardware options:
• For 2WD Vanagon front wheels, you will need to purchase "All Bolts" for your hardware.
• For 2WD Vanagon back wheels, you will need to purchase "All Nuts" for your hardware.
• For Bus & 4WD Syncro front and back wheels, you will need to purchase "All Nuts" for your hardware.
• For all Vanagon with aftermarket Big Brakes, you will need to purchase "All Nuts" for your hardware.
Low offset wheels on a Syncro: These ET23 wheels have slightly less offset than a normal OEM or Aftermarket Syncro wheel. They will fit a stock Syncro with a tire as large as 215/75/15. As with many wheel options, fitting a tire larger than 215/75/15 is possible but may require lifting springs, lengthened trailing arms, wheel spacers, and/or body modifications.
Heavy-duty finned drum brakes: If you are going to use any GW alloy wheel with the GW finned drum brakes, you will need to purchase longer wheel studs (56mm).
14" Spare: If you plan to keep (and potentially use) your 14” steel wheel spare, you will need to keep one set of your original steel wheel hardware in the event of needing to use your spare.
15" Spare: This 15" wheel will not fit in the spare tire bay without modification to the bay.