This very nice quality, heavy-duty 15" steel wheel set are made specifically for the Bus & Vanagon platform. They have the correct bolt pattern and offset to mount on your rig without any modifications. No special hardware, longer studs, or wheel spacers are required. Looking for a single wheel? Click here!
Wheel bundle includes:
• This wheel package includes four (4) steel wheels finished in silver or black paint, plus mounting hardware. Please make your selections in the drop-down menu.
• 1971-79 Type II Bus
• 1980-91 2WD Vanagon
• 1986-91 4WD Syncro Vanagon - See 'Fit Notes' tab
• 15" x 7"
• Offset: ET25
• Center bore: 67mm
• Made in Asia
• Includes mounting hardware
Mounting hardware options:
• For 2WD Vanagon WITHOUT Big Brakes, you will need to purchase "Bolts and Nuts" for your hardware.
• For 2WD Vanagon WITH Big Brakes, you will need to purchase "All Nuts" for your hardware.
• For Bus & 4WD Syncro, you will need to purchase "All Nuts" for your hardware.
Now hubcap compatible with our Hubcap Mounting Kit!
These ET25 wheels have slightly less offset than a normal OEM or Aftermarket Syncro wheel, but will fit a stock Syncro with a tire as large as 215/75/15. As with many wheel options, fitting a tire larger than 215/75/15 is possible but may require lifting springs, lengthened trailing arms, wheel spacers, and/or body modifications.
Please Note: If you have drum brakes in the rear of your van you must remove the set bolts before installing these wheels as the bolt head will interfere with the wheel center.