This very nice quality, heavy-duty 15" steel wheel set are made specifically for the Bus & Vanagon platform. They have the correct bolt pattern and offset to mount on your rig without any modifications. No special hardware, longer studs, or wheel spacers are required.
Wheel bundle includes:
• This wheel package includes four (4) steel wheels finished in silver or black paint, plus mounting hardware. Please make your selections in the drop-down menu.
• 1971-79 Type II Bus
• 1980-91 2WD Vanagon
• 1986-91 4WD Syncro Vanagon - See Fit Notes" tab
• 15" x 7"
• Offset: ET25
• Center bore: 67mm
• Made in Asia
• Includes mounting hardware
Mounting hardware options:
• For 2WD Vanagon WITHOUT Big Brakes, you will need to purchase "Bolts and Nuts" for your hardware.
• For 2WD Vanagon WITH Big Brakes, you will need to purchase "All Nuts" for your hardware.
• For Bus & 4WD Syncro, you will need to purchase "All Nuts" for your hardware.
Looking for a single wheel? Click here!
These ET25 wheels have slightly less offset than a normal OEM or Aftermarket Syncro wheel, but will fit a stock Syncro with a tire as large as 215/75/15. As with many wheel options, fitting a tire larger than 215/75/15 is possible but may require lifting springs, lengthened trailing arms, wheel spacers, and/or body modifications.
Please Note: If you have drum brakes in the rear of your van you must remove the set bolts before installing these wheels as the bolt head will interfere with the wheel center.