These very nice quality, heavy-duty 15" steel wheels made specifically for the Bus & Vanagon platform. They have the correct bolt pattern and offset to mount on your rig without any modifications. No special hardware, longer studs, or wheel spacers are required. Includes one wheel, and mounting hardware. Available in black or silver.
• 1971-79 Type II Bus
• 1980-91 2WD Vanagon
• 1986-91 4WD Syncro Vanagon - See "Fit Notes" tab.
• 15" x 7"
• Offset: ET25
• Center bore: 67mm
• Made in Asia
• Includes mounting hardware
Mounting hardware options:
• For 2WD Vanagon front wheels, you will need to purchase "All Bolts" for your hardware.
• For 2WD Vanagon back wheels, you will need to purchase "All Nuts" for your hardware.
• For Bus & 4WD Syncro front and back wheels, you will need to purchase "All Nuts" for your hardware.
• For all Vanagon with aftermarket Big Brakes, you will need to purchase "All Nuts" for your hardware.
These ET25 wheels have slightly less offset than a normal OEM or Aftermarket Syncro wheel. They will fit a stock Syncro with a tire as large as 215/75/15. As with many wheel options, fitting a tire larger than 215/75/15 is possible but may require lifting springs, lengthened trailing arms, wheel spacers, and/or body modifications.