These wood panels are a killer way to spruce up (well, birch up) your camper's interior!
• (2) Front Door Panels
• (2) Front Door Lower Kick Panels
• (1) Sliding Door Panel
• (1) Rear Hatch Panel
• (1) Quarter Panel - Right Rear, Front Half
• (1) Quarter Panel - Right Rear, Rear Half
• Regular fasteners
• Simple installation instructions
The light color and beautiful grain of these Baltic birch panels make them perfect for any stain or oil. These panels ship as raw wood, so your finishing options are limitless. The front door panels feature cut-outs for the door and grab handles, but all other options (power window switch, power mirror switch, manual window crank, map pocket mounting locations, and speaker hole) are scribed into the back side of the panel with easy-to-follow lines. In other words, you'll be able to choose exactly how your panel is set up!
• This is a COMPLETE panel kit for 1983-1991 Vanagon Westfalia campers
• All pieces will fit 1983-1991 7-passenger vehicles, but this bundle will not provide panels for the center and rear driver's side of the vehicle
• The 1980-1982 Vanagons have a different rear quarter panel, but the rest of the panels will work just fine