This page is for one SINGLE Fox Shock - Front Position, Non-adjustable dampening, WITHOUT External Reservoir.
Fits: All 1986-91 Syncro 4WD Vanagon
After tens of thousands of miles of off-road testing we are extremely proud to offer our exclusive GoWesty FOX shocks, manufactured in the USA by the one and only, world-renowned Fox Racing, Inc.
• Front height adjustment via adjustable lower billet spring perch - To be used with zero lift, stock height springs only!
• True mono-tube shock design — Fox Performance Series 2.0 IFP
• Fox high temperature oil and seals
• Heim joint bottom mount for extreme durability
• Fully rebuildable and revalveable
This basic, non compression adjustable front shock differs from the deluxe compression adjustable shock in four significant ways:
1. As the name implies, compression dampening is set at the factory and not adjustable. We selected a compression dampening setting equivalent to the #5 setting on our adjustable kit (right in the middle of the adjustable range), as this is the optimum "all around" dampening for most Syncros. The rebound dampening is the same.
2. The front shocks do not have an external reservoir. This means they cannot handle as much heat and abuse as our adjustable front shock can.
3. The total shock travel is the same as the original design—they do not feature the additional 1" of down travel that the adjustable shock offers.
4. The price is considerably less.