The very expensive Eurovan Multivan slider window screens commonly fail in two ways: the adhesive securing the screen fails, leaving the screen floppy or detatched; or the plastic tabs on the bottom of the frame break, causing the whole assembly to fall out of the window. This kit addresses both issues!
Kit includes the following materials to rebuild TWO screens:
• New fiberglass mesh screen material.
• 5 fl.oz. of Weatherstrip and Gasket Adhesive (brand may vary)
• Replacement D-section trim. Our trim has a slick modern coating in place of the stock flocking, which is prone to shedding.
• (4) Black sheet metal screws to attach your screen frame to the slider windowsill when the stock plastic tabs have failed.
• Simple instructions. Requires some drilling.