For many years now there has not been a truly top-shelf shock available for the Type II Bay Window Bus. Bilstein was the last truly high-quality shock manufacturer to offer a shock, however they discontinued their Bus offering about twenty years ago. And truth be told, the Bilstein shocks for the Bay were really too soft, even more so on a Bay Window Westfalia Camper. Fast forward to 2019, and GoWesty is proud to introduce a quality monotube shock for the Bus. Not only can these shocks handle twice the heat compared to anything else out there that fits a Bus, they can maintain way better control than the Bilstein ever did—even when hot! Don’t settle for second best, get the best!
Fox shock features:
• FOX Performance Series 2.0 IFP Shocks - Check out this link for full specs!
• Fox employs the most technologically-advanced, highest-temperature-resistant sealing materials and oil available.
• Combines Fox's world-renowned extreme racing prowess with GoWesty's expert knowledge of these vehicles.
• Direct bolt-on installation. No special tools required
• (2) Front shock
• (2) Rear shocks
• Complete shock hardware kit
These shocks come with a one-year manufacturer warranty against defects in parts and/or workmanship. Warranty does not apply to damage caused by improper installation, use, or abuse. Warranty applies to the original purchaser only.
If your Fox shocks are outside the warranty time frame and need to be serviced, please contact Fox directly to fill out a service request form.