That high-density foam in your lower bed is comfortable, but it's just not quite the same as your comfy bed at home... until now. GoWesty is pleased to offer our custom made 2" memory foam topper for your lower bed. Two inch of memory foam equals some serious comfort! This topper lays right over your existing mattress, fitting snug against the edges. Fold the topper in half (or thirds, or even fourths) and store it easily in the rear cargo area. It is also designed with a removable slip cover for easy laundering.*
Now there's no reason not to sleep like a baby in your lower bed. Order yours today!
This 2" mattress topper fits the following vehicles:
• 1968-79 Type II Bus - Lower Bed (will fit upper bed but will be slightly narrow)
• 1993-03 Eurovan Multivan (MV Weekender) - Upper Bed
• 1995-03 Eurovan Winnebago Camper - Upper or Lower Bed
Features: This product features a soft and durable 100% cotton slip-cover with an access zipper on one end. Plus, we include all new removable CertiPUR-US® certified memory foam inserts. Please note that you will receive your slip cover without the foam pre-installed.
Product dimensions: Approximately 42" x 74"
ECO-FRIENDLY DRY CLEAN ONLY. This slip cover is made from 100% cotton. The manufacturing process removes most of the shrinkage from this natural fiber, but not all. Traditional laundering may result in additional shrinkage, leading to improper foam fitment. We recommend eco-friendly dry cleaning only.
Important note: Because this is a bedding product, once the foam has been installed, and/or the slip-cover laundered, it is no longer returnable. We carefully inspect each cover prior to shipment, but if you have any materials or workmanship concerns, please contact our customer support team prior to use.
Please call for rates to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Puerto Rico, or any other destination outside of the lower 48 states.
NOTE: Shipping weight is "dimensional" rather than actual, as package is oversized.
- Density: 3 lb/cubic foot
- CertiPUR-US® Certified*
*The CertiPUR-US® program is a voluntary analysis and testing program that aims to help consumers make more informed purchasing decisions regarding flexible polyurethane foam. Products carring the CertiPUR-US® seal are analytically tested in independent laboratories and are certified to meet specific requirements for content, indoor emissions, and physical performance.
CertiPUR-US® certified materials must successfully undergo exhaustive testing and meet certain standards and requirements. In order to earn CertiPUR-US® certification, materials must be:
- Manufactured without formaldehyde
- Manufactured without lead, mercury, and other heavy metals
- Manufactured without ozone depleters
- Manufactured without PBDEs, TDCPP, or TCEP ("Tris") flame retardants
- Manufactured without phthalate softening agents regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Have low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions for indoor air quality (less than 0.5 parts per million)