This is a brand-new, 100% GoWesty-designed compressed air hook-up box. Buy the On-Board Air Compressor Bundle and $ave!
For those of you adventurous enough to need on-board compressed air, this hook-up box allows super easy, super reliable access to your vehicle's air compressor - from the outside! Used in conjunction with our ARB hose kit and compressor (found in the related items section below), you'll have those tires aired up in no time at all. You simply plumb your ARB air compressor fitting to the rear of this nifty hook-up box, connect the orange hose from the compressor to the hook-up box, and that's it!
If you have a full camper that already has three hook-up boxes, you can replace one of your existing hook-up boxes with this one—or you can add an additional opening to your vehicle's body and have four hook-ups.
This GoWesty hook-up box includes a new gasket, installation hardware, and decal. Simple installation instructions included.
We finally reached the end of our rope with the competition's hook-up boxes—the overall lack of quality, the poor craftsmanship, and the many issues with the original design. We designed our new and improved hook-up boxes to look similar to the original design, but that's where the similarities end! These were designed in-house by a team of professional engineers, and we are extremely proud of the results. We have invested some serious time and energy into the creation of these superior hook-up boxes. We are confident that you'll be very happy with them—in short, these are the last hook-ups you'll ever buy! To read more about the history of the original hook-ups, please click here.
Here are some of the improvements we have made:
• Crafted from superior UV-resistant materials.
• Frame fastener holes are counter-bored instead of tapered—no cracking!
• Added extra material to known weak points of original design—no more breaking!
• Innovative lid design: single piece with molded pivot points (we were tired of the flimsy door, metal hinge, and poor spring design).
• Lid pivot points are captured by the frame and insert for simple, effective performance.
• Lid is held shut and open by a smart cam and leaf spring mechanism.
• Entire design is modular—no more failure-prone glue, no more throwaway parts. We're talking replaceability and interchangeability!
• 100% designed and manufactured in the USA.
• Less expensive than the original design, and much improved!