Red Line CV-2 Grease is designed to withstand the extreme temperatures and pressures which occur in high-performance wheel bearings and CV-joints. The excellent high-temperature stability, extreme pressure protection, and water resistance enables it to out-perform even the best conventional or synthetic greases. Red Line CV-2 Grease can be used in a wide range of applications at temperatures ranging between -100°F to 500°F and provides good oxidation and corrosion resistance, low evaporation and oil separation, and has a minimum effect on rubber seals. Possesses a very high melting point, excellent water washout resistance and superior anti-wear which makes it excellent for high temperatures and extreme loads. CV-2 contains an organic moly and is for wheel bearings, high angle and conventional CV joints, chassis lubrication and high temperature, high speed industrial equipment. The exceptional extreme pressure performance and the fluidity of the synthetic oil allows increases in bearing life. Red Line CV-2 Grease will retain its consistency and extreme-pressure performance under high-temperature and high-shear conditions for extended periods, which extends the performance ranges of the lubricated components.
Red Line CV-2 Grease
• Outperforms the best conventional or synthetic greases and lubes
• Withstands extreme temperature and pressure in wheel bearings, U-joints, and high-angle CV Joints
• Used in a variety of applications with operating temps from -100°F to 500°F
• Strong resistance to oxidation and corrosion, low evaporation and oil separation with a minimum effect on rubber seals
• Contains an organic moly for chassis lubrication and high temp/high speed industrial equipment
• Synthetic fluidity allows increases in bearing life up to 200%
• Will darken after high-temp use-not detrimental to performance
NOTE: In our experience, one (1) jar should be sufficient for two axles.