Suitable for: Universal lubication tasks, gas and clutch rods, bowden cables, hinges, reversing levers. Our shop uses this in places where rubber bushings encounter metal. Think radius rods, factory upper control arm bushings, lower control arm bushings, sway bar bushings, trailing arms, and door hinges.
Features: High pressure resistant synthetic oil with added corrosion protection. Medium viscosity provides excellent capillary action on initial application. Reduces friction, heat, noise, and wear between moving parts. Quickly evaporates leaving a highly adhesive, waterproof, anti corrosion, load bearing oil. Free of silicone, resin and acid.
· Synthetic lubricant.
· Adheres strongly to metal.
· Temperature resistant from -31F to +392F
· Silicone free.
· Starts as penetrant, sets into clear grease.
· Long lasting lubricants.
· Resistant to water, salt, most acids and alkalines-PH neutral.
· Will not harm plastics, rubber.