European Style H4 Headlights for Left Hand Drive Vanagons!
Late model Vanagons (1986-91) that were sold new in North America were supplied with rectangular Department of Transportation (DOT) approved H5 square lenses that were far inferior to the European H4 lenses that were delivered on vehicles sold everywhere else around the world. A very popular upgrade is to convert these poorly performing rectangular lenses to these Euro-style H4 rectangular lenses that feature dramatically superior light distribution.
• (2) Inner, and (2) Outer H4 Lenses for left hand drive vehicles - No bulbs
• (2) Headlight mounting buckets
• All new headlight adjusters
• 1980-85 Vanagon - Wiring harness for this application coming soon!
• 1986-91 Vanagon - Direct fit with a pair of H5/H4 headlight conversion harnesses.