Sprung a leak and need a quick fix? Keep a roll of this stuff in your vehicle for a vacation-saving roadside repair.
High performance Quick Fix Tape bonds to itself and is self-curing, forming a waterproof permanent seal. It's ideal for emergency hose repair, non-slip grip surface for tools, electrical splices and connections, serves as a temporary leak sealer, and does not leave a sticky residue after removal. Just a few of it's many uses. Extruded from a special high performance grade silicone compound and engineered at 700psi tensile strength, is adhesive-free, has insulating capabilities up to 8,000 volts and stretches to three times its length for a simple stretch-and-wrap application. The triangular profile of the tape (the center is thicker than the edges) provides a smooth edge when over lapping tape.
• Withstands temperatures from -65F (-54C) to 500F (260C)
• Seal hoses, bundle & wrap wires, weatherproof connections & more
• Can be applied to wet surfaces
• Permanent air / liquid tight seal
• 700psi tensile strength
• Insulating capabilities up to 8,000 volts
• Stretches 3x length
• 1" wide x 12 ft roll