The Bugaboo Medium Anodized Nesting Cookset is built to combine the performance, robustness and reliability of your home cookware with ingenious features that make camp cooking the true pleasure that it should be. With two generously-sized pots, locking handle, a stuff sack, frypan, cutting board, handy strainer lids and a chuck-box-friendly footprint, the Bugaboo is the perfect cookset for your camper.
These high-quality aluminum pots and pans are light enough for transporting, yet heat evenly enough to satisfy the most demanding camp cook. Plus, each piece is fully-formed then coated with two layers of durable nonstick coating for added scratch resistance.
- Locking handle makes for easy handling of 5 L pot and secure entire set for transport.
- Exclusive folding gripper locks onto exterior brackets on pot and frypan to prevent scratching and to provide a secure handle while cooking. Unique design compacts for nested storage.
- Two layer Teflon® coating provides good scratch+abrasion resistance and non-stick performance. Made without using PFOA.
- Thick cutting board provides stable prep surface while isolating the pots for clatter-free nesting.
- Crushproof lid made of BPA-free resin prevents deformation of your pot/lid and includes an integrated strainer.
- Cookset measures only 9.10" x 9.10" x 5.40" when all five pieces are stored together.
- Mesh stuff sack keeps set organized.
(1) 3 L Pot
(1) 2 L Pot
(1) 8” Frypan
(2) Strainer Lids,
(1) Cutting Board
(1) Folding Pot Gripper
(1) Stuff Sack
Made by GSI