FOR USE WITH DC-DC CHARGER/SOLAR CONTROLLER - RBC30D1S.
This bluetooth module connects with your phone so you can easily monitor what's going on inside the black box of your DC-DC charger. Using Renogy's iOS or Android app, you can wirelessly view the voltage and current running to your aux battery or starter battery and from your alternator or solar panels. Never again will you be forced to get out of your chair to check if your solar panel is still soaking up the sun!
• Connects to Renogy's DC Home smartphone app to monitor your battery system
• Embedded Bluetooth chip with high efficiency and low energy consumption
• Bluetooth 4.2 and BLE technology provides fast communication
• Powered directly through the DC-DC Charger's RJ45 communication port
• Signal range of up to 82 feet
• Two LED lights that indicate the BT-2's power and Bluetooth connection status
Note: While using this device, we've encountered a handful of glitches in the app that required resetting the bluetooth connection to the module. On a couple occasions, reinstalling the app was necessary. This app is super informative, but may require some patience until Renogy can improve the stability of smartphone connection.