Finally! After years of developing and perfecting our Vanagon swing-away system, and after many customer requests, we have now made this system available for your Eurovan! These swing-away carriers are designed to work with all Vanagon carrier add-ons and accessories.
• Mounts to 2" Eurovan Hitch Receiver (sold separately).
• Symmetrical design: fits left or right side.
• Super lightweight.
• All stainless steel hardware.
• Totally adjustable for variations in manufacturing tolerances and loads—so it's always a perfect fit!
• Movement control via the dampened pneumatic strut:
- Keeps your load from swinging uncontrollably.
- Keeps your swing-away system open even on an incline, so you don’t have to be an octopus to get inside the rear hatch!
• Simple modular design: swing-away arm accommodates a spare tire carrier, a tray... or simply provides a solid pad for your own creations!
• Manufactured in the U.S.A., right here on the central coast of California.
• Comprehensive installation instructions—complete with photos.
• Finally, an affordable swing-away system!
• For all 1993-2003 Eurovan models
• This product requires our 2" Eurovan Hitch Receiver — sold separately!
A hitch extension is required to mount swing-aways to the hitch receiver. The hitch extension is not for towing, and should not be used to carry hitch mount loads of more than 100lb. Only one extension is necessary to mount two carriers, so we offer the following options:
• The "Base System" option includes one swing-away system and a hitch extension.
• The "Add-On System" option includes one swing-away system, but does not include a hitch extension. Select this option if you already have a swing-away system with an extension.
• The "Two Systems" option includes (you guessed it!) two swing-away systems, one hitch extension, and a sweet discount!