Replace many of the most important bearings in your sliding door with this awesome bundle. You save almost twenty bucks!
The outer portions of the vertical rollers are machined from Delrin® AF blend, a super tough material impregnated with Teflon® fibers for quiet, low-friction operation. This heavy duty material will actually stay silent for longer than the OEM bearings.
These new rollers are self-lubricating and feature sealed precision ball bearings to keep dirt out and provide a smooth rolling action. Best of all, they cost a fraction of the price of the OEM parts!
• (1) Sliding Door Rear Arm Roller Bearing
• (1) Sliding Door Lower Roller Guide Assembly
• (2) Sliding Door Bearing for Center Hinge
• (2) Upper/Lower Sliding Door Bearing
• (1) Sliding Door Roller Bearing Retaining Clip Set
Fits: Some 1984 and all 1985-91 Vanagon. If you have an '84, please check to see if your van has this roller. Earlier models have a plastic bushing in this location.