Replace many of the most important bearings in your sliding door with this awesome bundle. You save fifteen bucks!
The outer portions of the vertical rollers are machined from Delrin® AF blend, a super tough material impregnated with Teflon® fibers for quiet, low-friction operation. This heavy duty material will actually stay silent for longer than the OEM bearings.
These new rollers are self-lubricating and feature sealed precision ball bearings to keep dirt out and provide a smooth rolling action. Best of all, they cost a fraction of the price of the OEM parts!
• (1) Sliding Door Rear Arm Roller Bearing
• (1) Sliding Door Lower Roller Guide Assembly
• (2) Sliding Door Bearing for Center Hinge
• (2) Upper/Lower Sliding Door Bearing
• (1) Sliding Door Roller Bearing Retaining Clip Set
Fits: Some 1984 and all 1985-91 Vanagon. If you have an '84, please check to see if your van has this roller. Earlier models have a plastic bushing in this location.