FOR HARD-TOP BUSES ONLY.
This simple kit includes the basic parts for a complete roof rack system for 1968-79 hard-top Buses. Once you have this basic kit installed, you can fine-tune it with all types of accessories for surfboards, kayaks, and lots more! (See related products section below.)
We offer two- and three-bar rack systems (read more about that here).
Two-bar kit includes:
(1) Pair of cross bars for roof rack, 78” long (can be cut down to suit)
(1) Set of four towers for roof rack (locks sold separately—see related products below)
(1) Set of four spacers for roof rack
(4) End caps
Three-bar kit includes:
(3) Crossbars for roof rack, 78" long (can be cut down to suit)
(6) Towers for roof rack (locks sold separately below)
(6) Spacers for roof rack
(6) End caps
If you're already running our two-bar system, and you'd like to add a third bar, you can now choose our one-bar kit!
One-bar kit includes:
(1) Crossbar for roof rack, 78" long (can be cut down to suit)
(2) Towers for roof rack (locks sold separately below)
(2) Spacers for roof rack
(2) End caps
Shipping weight is dimensional weight, not actual weight.
Shipping to Japan costs approximately $180. Shipping to the UK costs approximately $240.