Introducing the new ARB aluminum case 2500mm x 2500mm awning. It features a full anodized aluminum enclosure in addition to all the features ARB awnings are renowned for.
What ARB has to say:
Complimenting the design of modern adventure vehicles, vans and trailers, ARB's aluminum encased awning offers a sleek and contemporary alternative to traditional awning covers while adding improved functionality. The three quick release bungee cords remove the need for zippers and the flip-up lid provides unmatched simplicity. An added abrasion resistant material improves the protection of the canvas while stowed and traveling. Our awning canvas is proven 300gsm, polyurethane (PI) coated, waterproofed, flame retardant and UV protected material. The awning is supported by heavy duty 1.2mm gauge x 25mm diameter expandable aluminum poles, anodized for greater corrosion resistance.
Awning-to-vehicle mounting brackets sold separately below. You MUST purchase an awning kit to properly mount the awning to your vehicle!
• 300GSM PU coated poly/cotton rip stop canvas. 1000mm water head
• Waterproof and UV protected
• Anodized aluminum case, with ARB Touring logo
• Durable protection and anti wear points - Sets all ARB awnings above the competition
• UV protected marine grade shock cord loops
• Anodized 25mm poles, with new nylon cuff joints
• Metal cam locks
• Pegs and reflective guy ropes included
• Strong side arms with 20% overlap for superior arm strength
• Includes unique ARB flexi joint on side
• Compatible with all ARB 2500mm x 2500mm awning accessories
• Weight 35 lbs / 16kg
Shipping note: Shipping costs are subject to change, but will be approximately between $50 and $140, depending on your location. If the actual shipping charges vary from what you are quoted at the time of checkout, we will contact you directly with an updated shipping calculation. Item ships directly from manufacturer. Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery.
Note for non-US customers: Manufacturer does not ship directly out of country. Awning must ship to us first before heading your way. This may cause some additional delay.
Note for "In Store Pick Up": Some awnings may not be available for "will call" (in store) pick up, and may be considered a special order item. If that's the case, we'll contact you with details.