Ready to bolt on and drive for all 2WD & 4WD models except the factory lowered Carat & Multivan. See fitment notes tab for more info. Please use the drop-down menu to ensure you receive the correct hardware
• (4) ET30, 16"x7" steel wheels
• (4) 215/70-16 General Grabber AT2 all-terrain tires
• Complete set of hardware
• 2WD Vanagons: You will need to purchase "Nuts & Bolts" for your hardware.
• 4WD Syncro Vanagons: You will need to purchase "All Nuts" for your hardware.
To see each color with different options of hubcap and trim rings, please check out the additional photos on the steel wheel bundle page.
Important Installation Note: You will need to remove two 11mm courtesy bolts on each of your rear brake drums, as they interfere with these new steel wheels. These bolts are non-essential and their removal poses no danger whatsoever!
14" Spare: If you plan to keep (and potentially use) your 14” steel wheel spare, you will need to keep one set of your original steel wheel hardware in the event of needing to use your spare.
16" Spare: This 16" wheel will not fit in the spare tire bay without modification to the bay.
• If you plan on running these steel wheels with a big brake system, we recommend ONLY using the GoWesty Bigger Brakes. If you plan to use a different big brake system, we highly recommend purchasing two 5mm aluminum spacers for clearance reasons.
• The lug holes on these wheels are a very tight fit. This can make it difficult to slide on to a spare tire carrier or bigger brake front hub if there is any misalignment of the mounting studs. Usually a bit of wiggling or a light tap with a rubber mallet will get it on there with no problem, but if necessary you can open up the lug holes slightly with a drill, Dremel, or file to gain the necessary clearance.
You will need to remove two 11mm courtesy bolts on each of your rear brake drums, as they interfere with these new steel wheels. These bolts are non-essential and their removal poses no danger whatsoever!