• (4) ET23, 15"x7" aluminum alloy wheels
• (4) Kumho Solus TA11 215/65-15 tires, mounted and balanced, center caps and hardware.
• 1971-79 Type II Bus
• 1980-91 2WD Vanagon
• 1986-91 4WD Syncro Vanagon
The Kumho Solus is a great value all-season tire designed to provide traction on all roads and in all seasons even in light snow. Kumho's advanced all-season carbon is molded into a mildly asymmetric tread pattern to reduce noise and vibration while delivering all-weather traction. Notched shoulders and four circumferential grooves evacuate water to enhance hydroplaning resistance and wet traction while integrated zigzag sipes create tiny gripping edges wto increase traction in wet and wintry conditions. The TA11 features a 700 tread wear rating, and each tire features a 1565 lb. load capacity. Awesome!
Mounting hardware options:
• For 2WD Vanagon WITHOUT Big Brakes, you will need to select "Bolts and Nuts" for your hardware.
• For 2WD Vanagon WITH Big Brakes, you will need to select "All Nuts" for your hardware.
• For Bus & 4WD Syncro, you will need to select "All Nuts" for your hardware.
Low offset wheels on a Syncro: These ET23 wheels have slightly less offset than a normal OEM or Aftermarket Syncro wheel. They will fit a stock Syncro with a tire as large as 215/75/15. As with many wheel options, fitting a tire larger than 215/75/15 is possible but may require lifting springs, lengthened trailing arms, wheel spacers, and/or body modifications.
Note: If you are going to use any alloy wheel with the GoWesty HD finned brake drums, you will need to purchase longer wheel studs (56mm).
Torque specs: Please torque the fasteners to 95 ft.lbs.
• Spare tire storage: This 15" wheel will not fit in the spare tire bay under the nose.
• 14" steel wheels: If you plan to keep your 14” steel wheel as a spare, you will need to retain one set of your original steel wheel hardware for use.
Available to U.S. and Canadian customers only. Please call for rates to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Puerto Rico, or any other destination outside of the lower 48 states. Shipping rates applied at the time of checkout are subject to change.
Shipping cost may not be entirely accurate. In the case that it is not, we will contact you with an accurate shipping amount.