This simple kit includes the basic parts for a complete roof rack system for pop-top Bus, Vanagon, and Eurovan (see "Fitment" tab for model-specific fitment). To learn more about how these racks mount on your vehicle, please click here. Once you have this kit in your shopping cart, go to the rack accessory page to get your system fully loaded!
We offer two- and three-bar rack systems (read more about that here).
Two-bar kit includes:
(1) Pair of crossbars for roof rack, 78” long (can be cut to suit)
(1) Set of four towers for roof rack (locks sold separately—see related products below)
(4) Tower brackets for pop-top installation
(4) End caps
Three-bar kit includes:
(3) Crossbars for roof rack, 78" long (can be cut to suit)
(6) Towers for roof rack (locks sold separately below)
(6) Tower brackets for pop-top installation
(6) End caps
If you're already running our two-bar system, and you'd like to add a third bar, you can now choose our one-bar kit!
One-bar kit includes:
(1) Crossbar for roof rack, 78" long (can be cut to suit)
(2) Towers for roof rack (locks sold separately below)
(2) Tower brackets for pop-top installation
(2) End caps
Shipping weight is dimensional weight, not actual weight.
Shipping to Japan costs $180 & $240 to the UK.
1968-79 Bus - Westfalia Camper
1980-91 Vanagon - Westfalia Camper, Weekender
1993-03 Eurovan - Westfalia Camper, Weekender