• (4) ET23, 15"x7" aluminum alloy wheels in your choice of black, or silver.
• (4) General Grabber ATX 215/75-15 tires, mounted and balanced, center caps and hardware.
• 1971-79 Type II Bus - will fit, but will rub without a suspension lift.
• 1980-91 2WD Vanagon
• 1986-91 4WD Syncro Vanagon
Mounting hardware options:
• For 2WD Vanagon WITHOUT Big Brakes, you will need to purchase "Bolts and Nuts" for your hardware.
• For 2WD Vanagon WITH Big Brakes, you will need to purchase "All Nuts" for your hardware.
• For Bus & 4WD Syncro, you will need to purchase "All Nuts" for your hardware.
Tire info: The Grabber ATX is General Tire's On-/Off-Road All-Terrain light truck tire developed for pickup truck and sport utility vehicle drivers looking for exceptional traction over all terrains. The Grabber ATX is designed to combine long wear and reliability with year-round competence on- and off-road in dry and wet conditions. Tread block sizes and shapes have been computer-optimized to allow the aggressive tread pattern to remain relatively quiet and even wearing during on-road and highway driving. The tire's internal structure includes twin steel belts (some sizes reinforced with nylon) on top of a two-ply polyester cord body to combine strength and durability with a quiet ride. The Grabber ATX features a 640 tread wear rating, and each tire features a 1764 lb. load capacity.
• 1971-79 Type II Bus: Will fit, but will rub without a suspension lift.
• 2WD Vanagon: This wheel and tire combination requires our 1.5" 2WD lifting springs for the necessary fender clearance, sold separately below.
• Low offset wheels on a Syncro: These ET23 wheels have slightly less offset than a normal OEM or Aftermarket Syncro wheel. They will fit a stock Syncro with a tire as large as 215/75/15. As with many wheel options, fitting a tire larger than 215/75/15 is possible but may require lifting springs, lengthened trailing arms, wheel spacers, and/or body modifications.
• Note: If you are going to use any alloy wheel with the GoWesty HD finned brake drums, you will need to purchase longer wheel studs (56mm).
Torque specs: Please torque the fasteners to 95 ft.lbs.
Spare tire storage: This 15" wheel will not fit in the spare tire bay under the nose.
14" steel wheels: If you plan to keep your 14” steel wheel as a spare, you will need to retain one set of your original steel wheel hardware for use.
Available to U.S. and Canadian customers only. Please call for rates to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Puerto Rico, or any other destination outside of the lower 48 states. Shipping rates applied at the time of checkout are subject to change.
Shipping cost may not be entirely accurate. In the case that it is not, we will contact you with an accurate shipping amount.