This exclusive GoWesty all-terrain suspension package will have your 4WD Vanagon performing better off-road than you ever thought possible. This is a complete tire, wheel, spring, and shock package, and it is bad-ass! And you'll save over $120 by purchasing the bundle!
This BFG wheel/tire bundle features the BFG AT KO2, which delivers up to two times the tread wear on gravel roads -- and has a tougher sidewall rubber compound that's twice as thick -- as the previous KO offering.
This all-terrain package includes the following:
• (4) 215/70-16 BFG All Terrain tires on 16 x 7.5", ET 38, alloy wheels
• (1) Fox Racing off-road shock package (adjustable or non-adjustable dampening)
• (2) Front zero-lift dual-rate coil springs
• (2) Rear dual-rate coil springs (zero or 2" lifting)
• (1) Ball joint spacer kit w/hardware
Note: If you plan to add these larger tires to your vehicle, we have a specially-calibrated speedometer available. This unit increases the speedometer/odometer reading by 7%. For example, if your speedometer reads 50 mph, this unit will increase that reading to 53.5 mph—please see the speedometer page for more details. NOT recommended for use with standard street GoWesty 15" and 16" wheel/tire packages (outfitted with 215/65/15 and 215/60-16, respectively). These tires are only marginally larger in diameter than the original tires, and will—in fact—most likely make your speedometer and odometer read more accurately than it currently is.
Initial shipping cost are subject to change. For U.S. and Canadian customers only. Please call for rates to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Puerto Rico, or any other destination outside of the lower 48 states.
2" rear lifting springs are NOT recommended for hard-top vehicles (or single/double cab trucks), because the springs will provide too much lift for your suspension geometry. Don't say we didn't warn you!
• This wheel/tire combination will NOT fit in the factory spare tire location. Don't worry! We offer alternative spare tire carriers that will fit (see related products).
• Once installed, you will need to have a professional four-wheel alignment performed. Click here to read our alignment article.