Includes (4) 15"x7", ET23, high pressure cast alloy wheels, (4) Cooper CS5 215/65-15 tires mounted and balanced, center caps and hardware. Ready to bolt on and drive.
The Cooper CS5 is a great value all-season tire designed to combine a comfortable ride and stable handling in all weather conditions, even light snow. The CS5 Grand Touring utilizes a Coupled Silica compound molded into an asymmetric pattern, allowing side-to-side rotation patterns to combat uneven wear. The outboard shoulder features larger tread blocks and less void area for lateral traction and handling, and the ribs and inboard shoulder utilize higher sipe density, lateral grooves and more open space to aid wet traction and hydroplaning resistance. The CS5 features a 780 tread wear rating, and each tire features a 1565 lb. load capacity. Awesome!
Please use the drop-down menu to ensure you receive the correct hardware.
• Buses: You will need to purchase "All Nuts" for your hardware.
• 2WD Vanagons: You will need to purchase "Nuts & Bolts" for your hardware.
• 4WD Syncro Vanagons: You will need to purchase "All Nuts" for your hardware.
Note: If you are going to use any alloy wheel with the GoWesty HD finned brake drums, you will need to purchase longer wheel studs (56mm), sold separately below.
• Spare tire storage: This 15" wheel will not fit in the spare tire bay under the nose.
• 14" steel wheels: If you plan to keep your 14” steel wheel as a spare, you will need to retain one set of your original steel wheel hardware for use.
Available to U.S. and Canadian customers only. Please call for rates to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Puerto Rico, or any other destination outside of the lower 48 states. Shipping rates applied at the time of checkout are subject to change.
Shipping cost may not be entirely accurate. In the case that it is not, we will contact you with an accurate shipping amount.