• (4) ET23, 15"x7" aluminum alloy wheels
• (4) Cooper CS5 215/65-15 tires, mounted and balanced, center caps and hardware.
• 1971-79 Type II Bus
• 1980-91 2WD Vanagon
• 1986-91 4WD Syncro Vanagon
The Cooper CS5 is a great value all-season tire designed to combine a comfortable ride and stable handling in all weather conditions, even light snow. The CS5 Grand Touring utilizes a Coupled Silica compound molded into an asymmetric pattern, allowing side-to-side rotation patterns to combat uneven wear. The outboard shoulder features larger tread blocks and less void area for lateral traction and handling, and the ribs and inboard shoulder utilize higher sipe density, lateral grooves and more open space to aid wet traction and hydroplaning resistance. The CS5 features a 780 tread wear rating, and each tire features a 1565 lb. load capacity. Awesome!
Mounting hardware options:
• For 2WD Vanagon WITHOUT Big Brakes, you will need to purchase "Bolts and Nuts" for your hardware.
• For 2WD Vanagon WITH Big Brakes, you will need to purchase "All Nuts" for your hardware.
• For Bus & 4WD Syncro, you will need to purchase "All Nuts" for your hardware.
Low offset wheels on a Syncro: These ET23 wheels have slightly less offset than a normal OEM or Aftermarket Syncro wheel. They will fit a stock Syncro with a tire as large as 215/75/15. As with many wheel options, fitting a tire larger than 215/75/15 is possible but may require lifting springs, lengthened trailing arms, wheel spacers, and/or body modifications.
Note: If you are going to use any alloy wheel with the GoWesty HD finned brake drums, you will need to purchase longer wheel studs (56mm).
• Spare tire storage: This 15" wheel will not fit in the spare tire bay under the nose.
• 14" steel wheels: If you plan to keep your 14” steel wheel as a spare, you will need to retain one set of your original steel wheel hardware for use.
Available to U.S. and Canadian customers only. Please call for rates to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Puerto Rico, or any other destination outside of the lower 48 states. Shipping rates applied at the time of checkout are subject to change.
Shipping cost may not be entirely accurate. In the case that it is not, we will contact you with an accurate shipping amount.