If you're looking for a no-frills awning that won't break the bank, the ARB 2500 will fit the bill nicely. This lightweight awning was designed by ARB to be rugged enough to handle harsh environments and durable enough for extended off-road travel. Operation generally takes two people, but it can be done solo. Roughly thirty-seconds is all it takes to achieve protection from the sun and rain. The bottom line is that this lower-cost, lightweight awning will appeal to a number of folks who don't need the more robust, easier-to-deploy (yet heavier) Fiamma model.
Stowed dimensions: 8' 2" (2500mm) x 7" x 7"
Shade coverage: 8' 2" (2500mm) x 8' 2" (2500mm)
• Awning is secured in a heavy duty nylon reinforced PVC bag.
• Waterproof and UV protected poly/cotton ripstop canvas cloth.
• Self standing awning takes roughly 30 seconds to deploy.
• Optional LED light strip mounts directly to the middle of the awning.
• Mounts easily to the side of most roof racks or roof bars. Brackets sold separately below.
• Awning height is adjustable with telescopic legs.
•Optional awning screen room with floor available for extra privacy and weather/bug protection (available separately below).
• Comes with pegs and guy ropes for securing legs, mounting nuts and bolts, spanner, and comprehensive instructions.
NOTE ON MOUNTING BRACKETS: Please make sure to add the proper mounting bracket kit to your order (Bus, Vanagon, or Eurovan). See related products below!
Shipping note: Shipping costs are subject to change, but will be approximately between $50 and $140, depending on your location. If the actual shipping charges vary from what you are quoted at the time of checkout, we will contact you directly with an updated shipping calculation. Item ships directly from manufacturer. Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery.
Note for non-US customers: Manufacturer does not ship directly out of country. Awning must ship to us first before heading your way. This may cause some additional delay.
Note for "In Store Pick Up": Some awnings may not be available for "will call" (in store) pick up, and may be considered a special order item. If that's the case, we'll contact you with details.