This convenient bundle groups three items together in one money-saving package. If you have a Vanagon Westfalia Camper that needs a faucet replacement, grab this kit and upgrade your van to the very reliable and user friendly Shurflo faucet, while saving a few extra bucks.
This Shurflo faucet is a serious upgrade to the original Delta Six faucet in your Vanagon Westy:
• The difference in quality is like night and day—these don't leak, and they don't fall apart.
• Add some flow regulation! You can control the flow volume, which is way better than the Delta Six "on/off" options.
• This faucet features great articulation—move it around and point the water where you want it!
• The adapter kit features products made right here in the USA.
• Yes, your galley lid will still close after installing this kit!
We recommend you also purchase the related product:
• Replacement Freshwater Hose Kit
Important Note: City water hook-ups have a check valve that prevents back flow and, in many cases, that check valve is no longer functioning properly. The lack of a functioning check valve can cause water to shoot out of the city water connector when running water from the holding tank to the faucet. We highly suggest installing one of our new and improved City Water Hook-Up Boxes at the same time as this kit.