• Capacity: Each single pack holds 2 gallons
• Dimensions: 17 3/4" L x 13 1/4" W x 3" H
• CARB approved
From the manufacturer:
Rotopax are proudly made in the USA by the original manufacturer of the 1st generation fuel and water packs. Rotopax are rotational molded—the process which produces indisputably superior products.
What are the benefits of rotational molding?
Our roto-molded products have distinct advantages over any blow-molded containers on the market today. Blow-molded products, such as cheap “gas cans,” are less expensive to produce, but they tend to color fade, are less durable, and may be prone to additional defects such as leaking. RotopaX, on the other hand, provide the following benefits:
- Durable: thicker walls and stronger construction helps RotopaX work as hard as you do
- Colorfast: bright colors that are less prone to fading ensure the longest-lasting fuel containers you’ll ever own
- Leak-Proof: extra threads, thicker walls, and a sure-seal gasket guarantee your spout wont leak or vibrate loose
Why are Rotopax superior?
It should be obvious by now, but here are more reasons why you know you want Rotopax:
• Customizable flexibility
• Rotopax is an exclusive, modular system that allows you to customize 2 gallon packs according to your varying needs. It takes only seconds to switch between:
- First Aid Packs
- Storage Packs