Item Location: Torrance, California, USA
Posted by: Greg S
Last Modified: 11/01/2019
Camper van runs and looks great. Had only two owners. Was originally bought in California. Has been registered in California two different times but is currently registered in Montana. Constantly maintained at G-Imports in Hermosa Beach, California, and I have all the paperwork showing new parts and items that were fixed over the years. It will easily pass any smog check. Has original engine and transmission and clean title. Has about 121,735 miles.
I am not going to list all the original features but here are the upgrades made:
* Tinted windows.
* Two 75 watts Lensun solar panels on roof.
* 1000 watt Xantrex inverter.
* Installed heater element in water tank for warmer showers.
* Replaced the original inefficient Norcold refrigerator, which always breaksdown and never keeps your food cold, with a full electric Isotherm refrigerator and freezer (keeps everything very cold and last at least three days on battery before needing a charge).
* Van has two Vmaxtanks SLR125 AGM 12V 125ah Batteries (one runs inverter, heater element, and outlets, and the other runs refrigerator and USB Ports). One of these batteries is brand new.
This van has three batteries and two solar panels to meet all your electrical needs and is ready to take you on your next journey.
If interested or need additional information, call or text at 310-993-8420 or email me at email@example.com.