Item Location: Sacramento, CA
Posted by: Tom Wroten
Last Modified: 10/21/2019
This is a 2003 Volkswagen Eurovan Westfalia Weekender with 206,000 miles, but don’t let that scare you away. It was the last year that Volkswagen sold them in the US due to the “chicken tax” so it’s one of the latest you can buy! For the past 2 years, It has been a trusty weekend camper van for our family of 4. While we love it and the experiences we have had with it, our family's needs have changed and we want for it to continue to serve another owner for many more years.
Many upgrades and updates have been made, most of which are needed on these vans at this age. We are the third owners and have records of all the maintenance and repairs since this day it was first bought including its delivery inspection report.
It’s an amazing machine that is worth way more than its parts. There is nothing else like it on the market for what it offers; a daily driver most of the time, but with a quick conversion a total camping experience.
- ARB Awning 2500x2500 with tent enclosure and floor (not pictured, but included)
- Updated Media player headunit with bluetooth and new speakers in front doors and rear
- Clean pop-top canvas
- Original window shades and rear hatch insect screen
- Clean interior (people say it looks brand-new!) all seats, headrests, covers are included
- Registered in California until June 2020
- German Transaxle Rebuilt Transmission installed with Transmission Cooler
- Timing chain and guides replaced
- New Bilstein shocks
- New fuel pump
- Replaced O2, engine speed, and mass airflow sensors.
- New heater core
The van has been maintained with detailed records (binder included) from work we have done and previous owners (binder included).
Please only contact me if you are a serious buyer by leaving a message in the "Comments", we are asking $22,000.
We are not interested in trades. Shipping is the buyer's responsibility.