Item Location: Denver, CO
Posted by: Chad Holmes
Last Modified: 10/08/2019
Engine: 2.8L VR6 24v
Drivetrain: Front Wheel Drive
I have owned this van for the past 3+ years and did the build-out. This is my daily driver and has been taken this van on many trips, including a 7,000+ mile trip from Denver to Washington state and down the coast last fall - with no issues. Needs nothing but 2 new tires. I plan on putting the two tires on this weekend, otherwise I will take $300 off the price for you to get them.
Middle row seat folds down and bed lays over the top. I am 6'4" and have made the bed long enough for me to sleep in, and wide enough for two. That middle seat can be taken out for longer trips and I have an additional storage box that goes in its place and supports the bed (not pictured). Rooftop vent provides ventilation and can be adjusted while laying in bed. Plenty of storage under the bed and in the rooftop basket. In the rear, there is a hand-pump sink with clean water and waste reservoirs. Adjacent to the water reservoirs is a long storage area designed for skis and snowboards. Snap-on curtains provide privacy (not pictured) and 'black out' insulated panels provide insulation for winter camping and stealth camping. Front passenger seat swivels around to make it more comfortable inside on rainy days and cold evenings. Vinyl Composition floors and rubber floor mats are super easy to clean.
I have all receipts from the time that I have owned it. Major work done:
- Steering Rack: Feb. 2017
- Muffler/exhaust: June 2017
- Steering pump: Sept. 2017
- Serpentine Belt: Sept. 2018
- Rear brake rotors/pads/brake bleed: May 2019
- All 4 ball joints: June 2019
What doesn't work:
- A/C compressor
- The check engine light is on - error code is for the EGR Valve. The EGR valve was replaced in May 2016 and the check engine light came right back on so it is likely a sensor. I have passed emissions in Colorado with this code on. I own an OBD reader that I can show you the code or we can take it to an auto store if you want to verify.
- Front passenger swivel seat
- Roof vent
- Snap-on curtains and 'blackout' insulated window panels
- Hand pump sink and water reservoirs
- Vinyl Composition Flooring
- Chains for winter driving (brand new/never used)
- Class III hitch - I installed this and only ever had the bike rack on it. Wiring for trailer lights is done but never has towed a trailer.
- Rooftop Basket
- Bluetooth/AUX player radio
- Rear seat storage 'substitute' (not pictured)
- Tarp awning, poles, tie downs, etc.
- Rubber floor mats